Protecting your loved ones should the worst happen
Available to all serving and ex-members of the UK Armed Forces, as well as Reserves and MOD civil servants; PAX Life Insurance, provided by AIG Life, is an effective way of providing financial security for you and your family.
- Cover from £7.97 a month*
- A fixed lump sum paid if you die, or are diagnosed with a terminal illness1
- You’re covered anywhere in the world, on or off duty1
- Available for you and your spouse or partner
- Flexible terms from 5 to 30 years2
- Up to £240k cover
- Guaranteed acceptance for current or previous British Armed Forces personnel up to the age of 503
For full details please refer to PAX Life Key Facts Document or PAX Life Insurance Details which can be found at https://www.aiglife.co.uk/paxlife/quote.
Get an online quote
*Based on a 25-year-old non-smoker in good health and £50,000 sum assured for a 30 year term.
1 Subject to any exclusions included within your terms and conditions.
2 Cover must end before you reach your 71st birthday.
3 Subject to a 24-month pre-existing condition exclusion. Those who are over 50, and partners or spouses who are not British Armed Forces personnel, will need to answer some simple questions about their health and lifestyle before an immediate decision is provided.
PAX Life is underwritten by AIG Life Limited. Registered in England and Wales. Number 6367921. Registered address: The AIG Building, 58 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 4AB. AIG Life Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The registration number is 473752.