Basic PAX Buildings Cover includes:
- Damage to buildings by fire, smoke, explosion, lighting, earthquake, subsidence, landslip or ground heave, storm and flood
- Accidental damage cover for glass, solar panels, sanitary ware and ceramic hobs
- Costs of temporary accommodation and loss of rent
For current or ex-serving personnel who have served for over 3 years, you can receive a 10% discount on this type of cover - please contact our PAX team for more information.
This is for additional types of accidental damage which are not automatically included in the Buildings Policy. For example, banging a nail through a pipe. Please note this is not available for let properties.
Legal Expenses cover
This covers the cost of legal proceedings related to residential or employment disputes, as well as in connection with personal injury, personal goods, consumer protection and tax.
Reduce your insurance premium
If you make a claim you may have to pay part of the cost of replacement yourself – this is the excess. Premium discounts may be available if you increase this standard policy excess.
- 10% discount available for current or ex-serving personnel who have served for more than 3 years.
- 24-hour helpline available to policyholders
- You also have the option to add on Accidental Damage and Legal Expenses cover
Forms and documents
Get a quote today
Get in touch
Call our dedicated PAX team on 0800 2124 800
(+44(0)1737 503 153 outside the UK).
Receive a quote
Our team will ask you some simple questions in order to provide you with a quote.
Once you’re happy with your quote, cover will be arranged immediately or from your specified start date.
PAX Buildings Insurance is available to:
- Serving members of the Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force and Royal Marines, as well as Reservists, MoD civil servants and their immediate families
- British civilians employed by the Armed Forces, consultants and those employed under contract with the Armed Forces, and people providing charitable or voluntary services to the Armed Forces
- Retired and ex-serving members of the Armed Forces living in the UK
Terms, Conditions & Exclusions apply.
Please refer to our Policy Document for more details.
PAX Buildings Insurance is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance plc.
Why choose PAX Insurance?
Over 100 years of protection
PAX has been providing insurance specifically tailored to the military for over 100 years, looking after service personnel and their families.
Trusted by over 60,000 military personnel
From personal accident to travel insurance, PAX covers over 60,000 members of the UK Armed Forces and reservists.
A dedicated team of insurance professionals
Our dedicated PAX team will ensure we provide you with the necessary cover to meet your specific needs.