PAX Travel Insurance has been specifically designed to meet the needs of military personnel.
Whether you're going on a family holiday, a trip with friends or planning a romantic escape, ensure you have adequate cover:
Add Adventure cover as an optional extra
If a holiday isn’t a real holiday without an adrenaline rush, speak to our team about adding Adventure Cover to your Single Trip or Worldwide Annual Multi-trip policy. This means you’ll be covered for extreme sports and activities such as skiing and mountain biking.
Get a quote today
Get in touch
Call our dedicated PAX team on 0800 2124 800
(+44(0)1737 503 153 outside the UK).
Receive a quote
Our team will ask you some simple questions in order to provide you with a quote.
Once you’re happy with your quote, cover will be arranged immediately or from your specified start date.
PAX Travel Insurance is available to:
- Serving members of the Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force and Royal Marines, as well as Reservists, MoD civil servants and their immediate families
- British civilians employed by the Armed Forces, consultants and those employed under contract with the Armed Forces, and people providing charitable or voluntary services to the Armed Forces
- Retired and ex-serving members of the Armed Forces living in the UK
This policy does not cover:
- Anyone 74 years of age or older at the date of buying or renewing this policy.
- Any trip in, to or through Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Syria, Sudan, North Korea or the Crimea region.
*If you are 66 to 74, the individual premium quoted above would double. All premiums quoted include UK Insurance Premium Tax at 20%.
PAX Travel Insurance is underwritten by American International Group UK Limited.
PAX Insurance is a credit broker and not the lender. We have only approached Premium Credit Limited, Ermyn House, Ermyn Way, Leatherhead, KT22 8UX with whom we have an exclusive arrangement, and we are not therefore providing you with any advice regarding this finance provider. PAX Insurance is remunerated for arranging this credit and if you would like to find out more please contact us. Credit is subject to status and the lender may use a credit reference agency that leaves a record of the search or other information about you to carry out credit and anti-money laundering checks.
Why choose PAX Insurance?
Over 100 years of protection
PAX has been providing insurance specifically tailored to the military for over 100 years, looking after service personnel and their families.
Trusted by over 60,000 military personnel
From personal accident to travel insurance, PAX covers over 60,000 members of the UK Armed Forces and reservists.
A dedicated team of insurance professionals
Our dedicated PAX team will ensure we provide you with the necessary cover to meet your specific needs.