Whether you're going on a family holiday, a trip with friends or planning a romantic escape, ensure you have adequate cover.
Single trip travel insurance is suitable for you if you are making a one-off trip either in the UK or abroad, for anything from 1 to 180 days in duration. The key feature of PAX Travel Insurance is that it protects you in the event of your trip being cancelled or cut short due to your approved leave being cancelled, or March Out orders being received.
*All premiums quoted include UK Insurance Premium Tax at 20%. Premiums quoted are per person. If you are 66 to 74, the premium will be increased to double the individual premium shown above.Looking for annual world-wide cover? Prices start from £107.82
- Choose Single Trip cover from £9.09*
- Includes cover for you and your family
- Cover for one trip in the UK or abroad from 1 to 180 days
- Cancellation cover is included for last-minute cancellation of leave
- Also includes cover for your personal belongings and baggage
- Add optional Adventure cover to your policy
Get in touch
Call our dedicated PAX team on 0800 2124 800
(+44(0)1737 503 153 outside the UK).
Receive a quote
Our team will ask you some simple questions in order to provide you with a quote.
Once you’re happy with your quote, cover will be arranged immediately or from your specified start date.
PAX Travel Insurance is available to:
- Serving members of the Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force and Royal Marines, as well as Reservists, MoD civil servants and their immediate families
- British civilians employed by the Armed Forces, consultants and those employed under contract with the Armed Forces, and people providing charitable or voluntary services to the Armed Forces
- Retired and ex-serving members of the Armed Forces living in the UK
- Single Trip insurance covers trips from a few days in the UK to a maximum of 180 days worldwide.
- European cover includes trips to all countries west of the Ural Mountains, islands in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands, Madeira, Turkey, the Azores and Iceland, but does not include Egypt, Israel, Morocco and Tunisia.
- A family is defined as an individual and his or her partner provided they live together and up to four of their dependent children (which can include fostered or adopted children) who are 17 years of age or under at the date of buying this policy and are either in full-time education or living with them.
- No cover is provided under PAX Travel Insurance for any trip in, to or through Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Syria, Sudan, North Korea or the Crimea region.
PAX Travel Insurance is underwritten by American International Group UK Limited.
PAX Insurance is a credit broker and not the lender. We have only approached Premium Credit Limited, Ermyn House, Ermyn Way, Leatherhead, KT22 8UX with whom we have an exclusive arrangement, and we are not therefore providing you with any advice regarding this finance provider. PAX Insurance is remunerated for arranging this credit and if you would like to find out more please contact us. Credit is subject to status and the lender may use a credit reference agency that leaves a record of the search or other information about you to carry out credit and anti-money laundering checks.
Why choose PAX Insurance?
Over 100 years of protection
PAX has been providing insurance specifically tailored to the military for over 100 years, looking after service personnel and their families.
Trusted by over 60,000 military personnel
From personal accident to travel insurance, PAX covers over 60,000 members of the UK Armed Forces and reservists.
A dedicated team of insurance professionals
Our dedicated PAX team will ensure we provide you with the necessary cover to meet your specific needs.